These are the Top 10 Ippon’s from the 2015 Paris Grand Slam Judo tournament.
There are some great lessons in this 3 minute video!
Here are the throws in order of appearance:
10. Kosoto Gake – Small outside hook throw (小外掛) by Shaxzod Sbirov
9. Harai Goshi – Sweeping hip throw (払腰) by Cyrille Maret
8. Tai Otoshi – Body drop (体落) by Nijat Shikhalizada
7. Kosoto Gari – Small outside reap (小外刈) by Sharafuddin Lutfillaev (this particular technique also resembles a yoko-gake / side drop)
6. O Goshi – Major / large hip throw (大腰) by Sagi Muki
5. Uchi Mata – Inner thigh throw (内股) by Hisayoshi Harasawa
4. Ushiro Goshi – Rear hip throw (後腰) by Sharafuddin Lutfillaev
3. Osoto Gari – Big outer reaping throw (大外刈) by Priscilla Gento
2. Deashi Barai – Forward foot sweep (出足払) by Goki Maruyama
1. Ashi Guruma – Leg wheel (足車) by Naohisa Takato
Filed in: Other